Remedy Service Optimization
IT service that sets you free
- Sophisticated change: Dynamic risk assessments, data-driven approvals, collision detection and impact simulation help you to take change management to the next level and equip your organization for rapid, risk free transformation.
- Empowered occasional users: Intuitive mobile apps guide you through the change request process to ensure everybody be efficient and accurate
- Asset knowledge: Manage the entire lifecycle of your IT assets, from procurement to end-of-life, with full visibility into ownership, deployment, state, context, and cost of ownership.
- ITOM integration: Integrate with your existing tools or take advantage of BMC’s powerful IT Operations Management suite to build a future-proof digital enterprise
- Insightful analytics: Create detailed reports with drag-and-drop simplicity and visualize them in stunning dashboards with brand new Smart Reporting
“We have just begun to move toward our goal of standardizing and optimizing IT processes and we are already realizing significant benefits.”— Damir Suban, Project Manager, Mercator
Service Management reborn
Remedy 9 takes advantage of a brand new Java codebase, the industry leading CMDB and flexible integrations to deliver a truly enterprise scale service management platform for the digital enterprise.
Our cloud or yours
Remedy 9 can be delivered from the BMC cloud or your own datacenter.
Work smarter with all-new Smart Reporting and context-aware searches to get relevant content when you need it the most
Remedy 9 is built on a brand new Java codebase with RESTful APIs to help you integrate to everything
The industry’s leading CMDB is now even more powerful to help you keep your data clean and current.
Decades of industry experience distilled into one product with embedded ITIL® processes, best practice reports, KPIs, and rapid time to value.
Optimize service management with these tools
Turn powerful reports into stunning dashboards quickly and easily
Document and coordinate activities for change requests across your entire IT landscape — from data centers to desktops
Combine multiple change requests into a single release and manage all related activity in support of a successful release
Provide complete lifecycle management of your IT assets, from procurement to end-of-life
The tools you need to define, track, and report service levels
Seamlessly support ITSM processes by providing a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services
A "Recognized Leader" for 4 years in a rowGartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for IT Service Management Tools
Modern Change Management White PaperMeet the change management challenge with both agility and control.
BMC consultants assist clients with everything from planning and building a first product implementation through complex, multi-product IT transformation.
BMC Digital Transformation Consulting Services help develop the initiatives, structures, and capabilities you need to get the most out of your IT investments.