Realize your IT potential with digital transformation consultingSuccessfully transforming your IT ecosystem isn’t just about software. You need the right people and the right processes in place to make sure that your new systems deliver the business value you’re looking for. BMC’s digital transformation consulting services will help you develop the adoption initiatives, governance structures, and analytical capabilities you need to get the most out of your IT investments.
We can help you at every stage of your digital transformation
Our consultants have an average tenure of between 4.5 and 9.5 years and complete about 1700 projects each year across the span of Digital Enterprise Management subject areas.
Global program management
We provide consolidated, efficient management across all of your IT groups involved globally in BMC projects to eliminate redundant work across regions, standardize implementations, and globally track business impact.
Proven methodology backed by IP
Draw on our best practices and frameworks for how to integrate service components, and our case study library to apply lessons learned to your business case.
Insight! service engagements focus on business process and organizational change specific to your solution with a tailored business plan. Customers can implement on their own or work with us through Accelerate! engagements—prescriptive value cases that allow for an agile and iterative approach.
Insight! for Digital Transformation
Insight! for Digital Transformation provides a detailed action plan driven specifically by your business requirements. At the end of the workshop, you will understand the level of effort, risk, and changes that are necessary to achieve your strategic goals. This five day engagement will help you define a three-to-five year roadmap. Our consultants use an interactive workshop format to perform the following:
- Present leadership an understanding of transformation opportunities, potential benefits, and application to business objectives
- Create an IT transformation reference model aligned to the specific goals of your organization
- Analyze your current IT environment across physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures
- Detail the current state, pain points, negatives consequences, and recommendations required to achieve your objectives
- Provide a list of quick wins and priorities to achieve momentum and build consensus
- Present a logical topography to graphically illustrate the proposed transformative environment
This product is available as a standalone offering.Datasheet: Insight! for Digital Transformation
Insight! for Operational Readiness
Insight! for Operational Readiness is designed to prepare organizations to roll-out their Digital Enterprise Management solution. Using proven BMC best practices from countless go-live and operational adoption projects, BMC will guide and assist customers through the most difficult part of a project – go live. Insight! for Operational Readiness provides service options for as many as your team requires for operational go-live success. Typically, customers require 15-20 days of assistance. The primary activities performed during this engagement include:
- Articulate the business drivers, strategy, and intended outcomes
- Evaluate project team members’ education and skills, recommending supplemental education where needed
- Outline required communications activity
- Initiate stakeholder management
- Identify a network of change agents within the organization
This product is available as a standalone offering.Datasheet: Insight for Operational Management
Accelerate! for Digital Enterprise Management Roadmap
Accelerate! for Digital Enterprise Management Roadmap is designed to help IT leaders define and align high level objectives with corporate digital business goals and build these goals into a strategic plan and roadmap. Our engagement provides guidance, risk mitigation, and value realization to assist your organization’s adoption of Digital Enterprise Management and derive the greatest benefit from your investment in BMC solutions. Our transformation architects will work with you to develop:
- Current state, future state, and gap analysis of readiness and capabilities
- Recommendations to address technology, process, and skills gaps to successfully deliver against milestones and measure success
- An 18-36-month roadmap showcasing specific capabilities BMC solutions are expected to provide to your organization
- An executive-ready presentation on the major findings and recommendations
This product is available as a standalone offering.Datasheet: Accelerate for Digital Enterprise Management Roadmap
Accelerate! for Service Catalog
Accelerate! for Service Catalog provides a prescriptive approach to capturing and modeling IT services aligned to business value. We’ll implement changes with you in the short term while defining a roadmap of ongoing activities to drive long-term benefits. Our team of experts provides templates and industry standard service definitions that enable you to rapidly grow your service catalog and deliver improved customer service. Together, we will:
- Enterprise Option: Define 5 business or technical services, and their supporting services (up to 20 services total)
- Rapid Delivery Option: Define 2 business or technical services and their supporting services (up to 8 service total)
- Establish the service taxonomy and data model for future definition of services
- Implement the defined services and offerings in Remedy Service Management Suite
- Review best practices for service categorization and industry examples
- Establish the complete process framework or a simple definition playbook depending upon your service option
- Develop recommendations and a roadmap for your long term success
This product is available as a standalone offering.Datasheet: Accelerate for Service Catalog
Accelerate! for Asset Management
Accelerate! for Asset Management is a proven and prescriptive approach to help our customers increase the success rate and speed the time-to-value for their digital IT asset management (ITAM) service initiatives. Accelerate! for Asset Management provides service options to accelerate the planning, definition, delivery, and management of business and IT asset management. Our team of experts provides templates and industry best-practice service definitions that enable you to effectively manage your IT asset environment. Together, we will:
- Define an ITAM strategy based on your specific ITAM classes
- Create an ITAM functional architecture—a definition of the process, tools, and data sources necessary for managing digital ITAM
- Deliver ITAM policies, processes, and governance aligned to your organization
- Provide asset management work instructions designed to integrate with Remedy Asset Management
- Provide a communication plan and roll-out schedule for your organization
- Provide roles and responsibilities to provide your team with clarity of ITAM organizational structure
This product is available as a standalone offering.Datasheet: Accelerate for Asset Management
Accelerate! for Digital Service Deployment
Accelerate! for Digital Service Deployment is built with the end user in mind. IT organizations adopting an accelerated approach to digital service delivery can support key business initiatives such as the digital workplace, digital marketplace, self-service, and process automation with an iterative, reliable delivery capability. Whether you are re-defining existing services or employee onboarding, or working with the development team to bring new services to market with velocity, our Digital Service Deployment offering using MyIT Service Broker will make a difference. The engagement uses best-of-breed rapid delivery principles from frameworks such as Agile and Kanban to deliver operational outcomes with each sprint.
- Define and model new digital services linked to key business initiatives and value statements
- Fulfill and broker the delivery of new digital service within the complex ecosystem of technologies and service providers
- Establish the required systems, tools, and data architecture to enable successful delivery and support of the new digital services
- Understand capability gaps to achieve excellence in service outcomes, help prioritize new requirements, and implement continuous improvement processes
This product is available as a standalone offering.Datasheet: Accelerate! for Digital Service Deployment
Accelerate! for Process Alignment
Accelerate! for Process Alignment helps you get the most out of your BMC technology solution with a comprehensive set of policies, processes, and procedures aligned to our technology platforms and designed to maximize the value of your investment by ensuring adoption in your organization. BMC’s prescriptive approach features a series of Process Workshops. This two-to-four week activity will help you take the right first step to transforming your IT processes and organizational structure. To accelerate the planning, definition, delivery, and management of business and IT services, our team of experts will provide templates and industry standard service definitions that enable you to grow. Our consultants will:
- Work with you to detail your current and future requirements across the services you provide, your processes, and organizational structure
- Review best practices including relevant ITIL®, COBIT, and ISO standards
- Develop a set of requirements necessary to fulfill your business objectives followed by prioritization of the identified requirements
- Review risks, changes, and organizational readiness to ensure you have a comprehensive plan for IT service management transformation.
This product is available as a standalone offering.Datasheet: Accelerate for Process Alignment
- MyIT Acceleration Service
- BMC MyIT Acceleration Service helps ensure MyIT implementation success through custom communications and training.
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Consulting
- Get implementation services for BMC service management solutions and enjoy the benefits of service delivery that meets the demands of mobile, social, and collaborative customers.
- IT Operations Services
- Every IT environment is unique—tailor your performance, capacity, and availability solutions to your specific needs so you can uphold your SLAs.
- Cloud Consulting Services
- Whether it’s your first hybrid cloud or you’re expanding an enterprise solution, team up with our cloud experts to plan, build, and run trusted cloud computing for your organization.